An employee - a painter - opened this can of hardener. However, when opened, the hardener splashed out sharply. It was extremely pressurized in the can. So far, we have not been able to find out why or even the hardener manufacturer does not understand this situation. Dozens of identical cans have already opened in the paint shop and nothing has ever happened.
The employee used goggles at work, but the hardener still got into his eyes and he had to seek medical treatment.
Beware of similar situations - always use a face shield.